Clan Chleirigh Middle Ages Living History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Timeline

2 posters

Go down

Election Timeline Empty Election Timeline

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:28 pm

From Brennan,

All LOIs are to be sent to chronicler@blakrose.eastkingdom.org & specialdeputy-seneschal@eastkingdom.org, with a cc: to seneschal@blakrose.eastkingdom.org in order to be considered, and are due no later than October 15th.
As per bylaws, letters are to include:
Modern and Society names
Position sought
Membership # and date of expiration
A short description of why the candidate is seeking the office

Proposed Blak Rose Elections:

September 8th: Announce Election Process and timeline

Ongoing 9/8-10/15: BR Chronicler to coordinate with Brennan any received LOIs. These will be reveiwed and potentially approved by Kingdom prior to publication on BR electronic media.

October 15th: Deadline for application for any office, email to BR Chronicler and Special Deputy, cc: BR Seneschal.

October 16th: Request addresses from Milpitas and Chronicler to publish letters for populace review.

October 20th: Blak Rose meeting

October 30th: Candidates reviewed and vetted. Ballot assembled and ready to mail. Labels created.

November 2nd: Ballots mailed for Blak Rose Election

November 17th: Blak Rose meeting

November 25th: Deadline for postmark for ballot returns.

December 15th: Election results have been tabulated, verified. All winners confirmed and ready for announcing at Blak Rose’s next business meeting.

Admin
Admin

https://chleirigh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Election Timeline Empty Re: Election Timeline

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Tuathflaith and Brennan discussed the last item and it was changed later to say that winners would be announced by the December Annual Meeting.

Admin
Admin

https://chleirigh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Election Timeline Empty Anullment of Election Timeline

Post  Tuathflaith Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:36 am

At the end of the November 17, 2019, meeting of the Shire of Blak Rose, the Southern Region Deputy Seneschal, Elizabeth Dunhom, gave an apology to the Shire that our ballots were never mailed. She stated that they would be mailed "by the end of the week." When asked what the new timeline for the election was, she had no response other than to say that she would send it to the Chronicler, Tracey Hanwell (me).

As of today, Friday, November 22, 2019, I have not received that timeline. Nor have I received a ballot as of my Thursday, November 21, 2019, mail delivery.

I have serious concerns about election rules being changed in the middle of the election. Our Shire is perfectly capable of handling our own elections. I want to point out that, as an officer, I have NOT been a willing participant in this election meddling.

Tuathflaith

Tuathflaith

Back to top Go down

Election Timeline Empty Ballots received on Friday, November 29, 2019

Post  Tuathflaith Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:25 pm

My Clan and may others received ballots on Friday, November 29, 2019. The ballots stated that they had to be postmarked by December 31, 2019, to be counted.

I never did receive a timeline for the election as was requested by the Shire at the meeting and promised by Elizabeth Dunhom.

Tuathflaith

Back to top Go down

Election Timeline Empty Re: Election Timeline

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum